Blog Tag Questions!

1:Do you sleep with your (closet) doors open or closed? Sleep with my doors closed because its just a habit I got cause before I used to sleep with the doors wide open but I mean I don't now they will always be closed.
2:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
  I sleep with my sheets tucked out I have all my life.
3:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Neither but if I had to pick one it would be a swarm of bees since I would most likely end up alive. 
 4:Do you have freckles? No I do not have freckles.
5:What is your biggest pet peeve? People who chew gum loudly or cough on you.
6:What is your Song of the week? Havana By: Camila Cabello
7:What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?  I honestly don't know.
8:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup or BBQ.
9:What is your top 3 favorite foods? My top four would be tacos, enchiladas, tamales, and spaghetti.
10. What food do you dislike and why? I don't like squash at all.
11:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Hush 
12:What time do you usually go to sleep every night? Midnight 
13:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? List what you remember. I remember dressing up as a witch, a princess, and a pirate.
14:Do you sing in the car? Of course! I be singing my heart out all the time.

15.What do you want for Christmas this year? I wanted to go to Mexico for Christmas but I won't be going anymore.
16:What did you want to be when you were a kid? I remember I wanted to be a teacher growing

 up. 
17:Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one? I used to believe in them I honestly don't think  I do anymore but thanks God I have never seen anything like it so we good. 

18:Who would you like to see in concert? Maluma
19:What was the last concert you saw? La Trakalosa de Monterrey which is a Mexican band and I still can't believe I got to see them. 
20:Can you swim? Not really.
21:Ever won a contest? If so, for what? I don't think so..
22:Who was your first crush? Oh gosh! 
23:If you were an animal, what would you be? Why? I would like to be a dolphin just because they are always in the water and I think they are kind of cool I guess.
24:Do you miss anyone right now?  Who?
  Yes, ,y grandparents from my mom's side of the family even though I never got to met them I wish I would have gotten to meet them at least.

25 What's a weird habit or phobia of yours? A bad habit I have would be arguing and not knowing when to keep my mouth shut. 
26. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? My first stuffed animals were a Winnie the Pooh and the donkey in Winnie the Pooh named Eeyore which I got together.
27. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? My favorite TV show was Dora the Explorer and I loved watching it all the time and had a bunch of Dora dolls too.

28. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why? I would like to live during the time period of when my mom was a little girl to be able to met my grandparents.
29. What are the two most important for you? Love, fame, money, or power? Love and power.
30. What did you do for your last birthday?  My quinceanera! Since over the summer I turned 15 and I am Hispanic I got to celebrate it this summer and it was a lot of fun a lot of friends and family came and it was so much fun. 


Comments

Popular Posts