A-Z About Me!

A- August is the month I was born in.
B- Baking is my hobby.
C- Chocolate is my favorite.
D- Dexter is the name of my dog.
E- Eat is what I do 24/7.
F- Family for me comes first.
G-
H- Holidays because my favorite holiday would be Christmas.
I- Insecure because I am not always happy with who I am or what I have.
J-
K- Keep going, keep growing.
L- Love to dance
M- Makeup because I love it.
N- Nachos because I love to eat em!
O- Over protective because that's how I am with my sisters.
P- Patience because that's what I need sometimes.
Q- Quiet because I tend to be the quiet on at least at first
R- Respectful
S- Speech because I enjoy participating in it
T- Thankful
U- Unique because I like to be myself and keep it simple.
V- Variety because I like to change up things once in a while.
W- Work because I work at my family's business
X-
Y-
Z- Zebras because they are one of my favorite animal

Comments

Popular Posts