Interviews

Questions Regarding My Blog Topic...


 
1. If you had to give up a dessert to never have again which one would it be? Why?
Megan: Any dessert that contains nuts in it because I don't like nuts.
Sommer: Cake because I don't like the texture of it.
Chloe:
2. What would be a dessert you would never give up? Why?
Megan: Ice cream because I love it and could eat it all day.
Sommer: Cookies.
Chloe: I really like cupcakes.
3. If you could meet a famous baker or chef who would it be? Why?
Megan: Yolanda Gampp because I'd like to see how she makes her cakes. She is very creative.
Sommer: The guy from Carlos bakery because he makes cool desserts and I would like to know what his personality is like.
Chloe: Carlos from Carlos Bakery. I really like the show!
4. If you got to get to spend a day with them what would you spend the day doing?
Megan: Spend the day in her kitchen and have her teach me how to make one.
Sommer: I  would want to spend the day with him in his kitchen and get to know him. 
Chloe: Watch him make cake. He's really talented.
5. For your birthday what kind of cake do you ask for?
Megan: Marble Cake
Sommer: Ice cream cake cause I don't like regular cake.
Chloe: Mom's chocolate cake because I really like it.
6.  If you had $1,000.00 to spend on any kitchen item/ items what would you buy?
Megan: I don't know.
Sommer: A KitchenAid and other helpful utensils.
Chloe: KitchenAid mixer
7. Do you have a bakery you have been wanting to go to or one you like to go to? Why?
Megan: I like to go to the Cold Spring Bakery.
Sommer: I like to go to a bakery in Maple Groove because me and a friend go here when she comes, but a bakery that I want to go to is Carlos Bakery.
Chloe: Nadias Cakes in Maple Grove. Have the best cupcakes.
8. Do you rather chocolate or vanilla?
Megan: Vanilla
Sommer: Vanilla cause I rhink chocolate can sometimes be to over powering.
Chloe: Chocolate
9. What for you has been the hardest thing to bake? Why?
Megan: A three layer cake because it was hard to stack and frost.
Sommer: A pie because I had no idea what I was doing.
Chloe: Popovers, because the butter burnt but they turned out alrigh they still tasted good.
10. What do you like to bake? Why?
Megan: I like to bake cakes or cupcakes.
Sommer: Christmas cookies because it's a family tradition.
Chloe: Lots of cookies.
11. What do you enjoy mostly about baking, the baking part or the decorating?
Megan: Decorating.
Sommer: Baking because my decorating is just frosting and sprinkles.
Chloe: I to decorate even though I don't do it often. I can be very artsy. 
12. Has anyone taught you what you know about baking? Who?
Megan: Yes, my dad.
Sommer: Yes, my dad.
Chloe: Yes, my mom.


Comments

Popular Posts